Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What did you do last summer?

Well, last summer passed very quickly because I worked until August. Then I was free from work and I could travel with my boyfriend to see the beautiful places from our country.
However it was very nice. We visited the salt mine in Turda and Praid, the mountains Bucin and Transfagarasan, we were camping and barbeques with friends.

Me and my boyfriend at Praid




Me and my boyfriend at Bucin











When we went to Transfagarasan we were three families and we stayed for two days. It was very nice and the air was refreshing. Before we arrive at the destination, I was so sick on the way because of the road, so we had to stop every five minutes to get some air.

A nice view, Transfagarasan










Then a little princess was born on 27 August, my dear dog, Tasha. She is a Shar-Pei dog, she is very beautiful and we love her very much.

Tasha and my father

1 comment:

  1. sweet Tasha
    !!

    Looks like you had a great time last summer !

    ReplyDelete